Saturday, November 23, 2013

Happy Birthday to me!

Assalamualaikum..so it's my birthday. Nothing special in my birthday except for the cake and gift from my bestfriend. I praise to Allah because He still give me a chances to breath and repent until now. Last night/ morning which is 12.00 am I receive a voice note from him. well he sang a birthday song for me hahah I swear to god I feel like dreaming and I was like "Ya Allah terima kasih sbb buat dia datang balik". Well I said that because Nabil used to disappear but somehow he appear that night and bring back the smile that had gone for a long time. Somehow I said " Dah tawar hati" and he was like............. merajuk kot haha comel betul awak ni nabil. I love to make a joke but Nabil always take it seriously lepastu marah. I always said "control baran awak sayang" yet he will never change and asyik marah je hahah terima je lah dia seadanya because whatever happen, he is my boyfriend and I love him. Today I went to Rawang for sister's wedding. He promised to meet me but in a very last hour he said he doesnt have a transport to come at my sister's place. Actually I was not mad at all but I am very dissapointed and sad because I miss him so much and I want to see him. So tonight we are fighting haha as usual because I tweet something and he get mad. Actually I do that because I want him to realise his fault and do not do the same mistakes again but Nabil will never learn. I dont know how to change him and the only thing I can do is pray and keep his name in my dua. Everyday after sholat I will pray and asked god to give him "petunjuk dan hidayah. Lembutkan hati dia agar dapat jadi seorang yang penyabar dan lapakanglah mindanya agar dia dapat terima ilmu dari Mu. Jadikanlah dia seorang anak yang soleh, seorang pelajar yg bertanggungjawab dan seorang kekasih serta kawan yang setia. Berikanlah kebahagiaan kepada dia ya Allah, biarpun kebahagiaan dia bukan dgn aku". hahah everytime I doa, I will end up with tears because my last wishes to Allah.. I just want him to happy and I dont know why I cant give him the happiness. I try but I failed. I failed ya Allah.. I failed.

No comments:

Post a Comment